Combining the benefits of flexible technology with vacuum conveying, the module PCS from ILC Dover/Jetsolutions reduces process time for transfers and significantly improves operators ergonomics.
With the capability to meet a Containment Performance Target of less than 1.0 µg/m³ on a TWA or to simply contain for a dust free transfer the PCS makes processing easier and faster than conventional transfer systems.
- Drums can be docked with the lid on to assure high containment
- Typical time for docking a drum is less than 5 minutes reducing the time from conventional systems by half or more
- The open work space created by the “Flexi” improves the operator ability to use the pick-up wand and see into the drum improving ergonomics
- Fully automated PCS design conveys powders to the receiver and efficiently releases the powder from the process gas into your process
- Low footprint
- Able to transfer a wide range of products (fine, non-free flowing, hygroscopic, sticky powders)
- Transfer capacity from few kg to 4 ton per hour
- Safe conveying of API/HAPI’s - up to OEB5
- Integrated hi efficiency in-line filter cleaning system
- Low air purge during the product discharge
- No tools required for disassembling the system
- Easy to clean or CIP
- cGMP and Eex. compliant